So why not make it GREAT!!

Just an easy way of organizing my favorite things to do.... from cooking, sewing, crafting and more. I am always in search of great recipes and when I happen to find one my family loves I post it here to make it easier for me to find it rather then wonder where on earth I found it.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Pork & Potatoes in Mushroom Sauce

6 1 1/2" thick pork chops
1 tbs olive oil
3-4 russet potatoes, peeled & cubed
1 can cream of mushroom
1/3 cup milk

Brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Place chops in a sprayed 9x13 pan and place potatoes on top. Mix cream of mushroom and milk and pour over potatoes. Cover and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.
Serves 6

I love this recipe because it is so simple and the kids love it. It's one of my favorite ways to do pork chops. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment