So why not make it GREAT!!

Just an easy way of organizing my favorite things to do.... from cooking, sewing, crafting and more. I am always in search of great recipes and when I happen to find one my family loves I post it here to make it easier for me to find it rather then wonder where on earth I found it.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta


2 cups of cooked chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup of sour cream
1 Tbs Lemon Juice
1 cup of sliced deli ham cubed or ham chunks (I prefer the deli ham)
4 oz swiss cheese (approx. 1/2 cup or 4 long slices)
4 cups cooked pasta

Mix together everything together except pasta and place in saucepan. Heat until low boil stirring occasionally. Serve over cooked pasta or rice. Enjoy. (you can also cook it in a casserole dish at 350 for 35-40 minutes. Top with some bread crumbs or crackers and bake an additional 5 minutes. I prefer the stove top because its faster.) Serves 6-8

I love this recipe because it is simple and everyone loves it. It also freezes well. (without pasta of course). I like to freeze it in a disposable casserole tin. Then when I get ready to use it I can just place it in the oven at 350 for 35-40 min uncovered. Top with some bread crumbs or crackers and bake an additional 5 minutes. Then serve over pasta or rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment