So why not make it GREAT!!

Just an easy way of organizing my favorite things to do.... from cooking, sewing, crafting and more. I am always in search of great recipes and when I happen to find one my family loves I post it here to make it easier for me to find it rather then wonder where on earth I found it.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chocolate Cornstarch Pudding


3 Tbs. cornstarch
1/2 cup sugar
Dash of salt
2 tsp. cocoa
2 cups milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbs. butter

Mix cornstarch, sugar, salt, & cocoa together in sauce pan. Add milk gradually. Heat to boiling over medium heat stirring constantly. Boil 1-2 minutes. Add butter and vanilla. Pour into custard cups and cover and chill. Serves 4.

I like to top it with marshmallows and serve it warm. It makes for a yummy dessert for those cooler nights. It's also a winner with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment