So why not make it GREAT!!

Just an easy way of organizing my favorite things to do.... from cooking, sewing, crafting and more. I am always in search of great recipes and when I happen to find one my family loves I post it here to make it easier for me to find it rather then wonder where on earth I found it.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Pasta

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I use frozen)
1/3 cup water
1 can of cream of mushroom
8 oz. cream cheese
1 pkg. zesty italian dressing
4-5 cups of cooked pasta

Place water, frozen chicken, mushroom soup, and italian dressing into sprayed crock pot on low for 3 hours or until chicken is cooked. Shred chicken and add cream cheese to pot with it remaining on low. When you are ready to eat, serve over pasta. Serves 4-6

Sometimes I even add frozen peas or other vegetables to the sauce. My kids love this one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment