So why not make it GREAT!!

Just an easy way of organizing my favorite things to do.... from cooking, sewing, crafting and more. I am always in search of great recipes and when I happen to find one my family loves I post it here to make it easier for me to find it rather then wonder where on earth I found it.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Machaka

1 small pot roast
1 pkg boneless pork loin roast (I use a third of the Costco's pork loin roast)
1 28 oz can of Green Enchilada Sauce
2 small cans of diced green chili's
shredded cheese
sour cream
flour tortillas

Cut off fat and place roasts in a sprayed crock pot and cook overnight on low. In the morning shred the meat with a fork. Then add enchilada sauce and green chili's. Cook the rest of the day. Serve with tortillas, cheese, and sour cream. Enjoy. Serves 10-12

When I make this there is a lot left over. I usually have people over when I make this. It is always a hit. I like to serve it with Cafe Rio's tomitillo dressing and lime rice. But it does well on it's own. I also freeze any of the left overs since it makes a lot and when I get ready to use the left overs I just pop it into the crock pot again on low, but I usually put it in around 12-2pm because it doesn't need much time to heat up, otherwise you will burn it in the crock pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment