So why not make it GREAT!!

Just an easy way of organizing my favorite things to do.... from cooking, sewing, crafting and more. I am always in search of great recipes and when I happen to find one my family loves I post it here to make it easier for me to find it rather then wonder where on earth I found it.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Knorr Spinach Dip

I made this for a party and everyone raved about it. It's so easy and it looks great in a bread bowl.

1 pkg. 10 oz. baby spinach, chopped or 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (very important to squeeze the spinach dry or it will be nasty. I put mine in a strainer to thaw and then squeeze it dry and dab it with paper towels just to make sure all the liquid is out)
1 16 oz. container of sour cream
1 cup of Mayonnaise
1 pkg. Knorr Vegetable recipe mix

Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours. Serve with your favorite dippers; cucumbers, bread, grape tomatoes, celery, carrots, etc.

Tip: Hollow out cucumber slices and cherry tomatoes. Fill vegetables with dip as a garnish.

No comments:

Post a Comment