So why not make it GREAT!!

Just an easy way of organizing my favorite things to do.... from cooking, sewing, crafting and more. I am always in search of great recipes and when I happen to find one my family loves I post it here to make it easier for me to find it rather then wonder where on earth I found it.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Quick Bean Soup

1 lb. sausage, cooked
1 can great northern beans, drained
1 can black beans, drained
1 can diced tomatoes, italian style (if you dont' have italian style, I add a 1/2 tsp of oregano)
6 cups beef broth
1 1/2 cup macaroni

Add everything in pot except beans. Bring to boil and cook until noodles are done- aprox. 10 minutes. Add beans and simmer for 10 minutes.

You can also cook in a crock pot on low starting at noon. I add everything except the noodles. 30-45 minutes prior to serving add noodles.

My kids love this recipe too. Its one of our favorite soups. It kind of has a taste of minestrone. YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment