So why not make it GREAT!!

Just an easy way of organizing my favorite things to do.... from cooking, sewing, crafting and more. I am always in search of great recipes and when I happen to find one my family loves I post it here to make it easier for me to find it rather then wonder where on earth I found it.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Ham Fried Rice


4 eggs, lightly beaten
1 Tbs. olive oil
1 1/2 cups cold cooked rice
1 1/3 cups diced fully cooked ham
1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
Dash of pepper
2 dashes of chili powder
1 Tbs. soy sauce

In small skillet, cook rice in oil over medium heat. Add ham, garlic powder, ginger, pepper and chili powder. Add eggs and cook through. Stir in soy sauce. Serve immediately.

I love to use this recipe when I have left over rice. It is so yummy and has the similar taste that Chinese restaurants have.

1 comment: